Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Your tasks as a frontend engineer include, among other things:
- Understanding and implementing the wishes of our customers while maintaining a consistently high level of quality
- Maintenance and design of our modular front-end architecture and other design systems
- Bring in your knowledge for improvement suggestions
- Implement, test and deploy new features
- Implementation of performant animations
Thanks to intensive tooling, we do not shy away from using new features of the web platform in customer projects at an early stage. Exploring new technologies is just as much a part of your everyday life as implementing customer projects? - Then you've come to the right place!
- Solid experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge of the Chrome DevTools (or the developer tools of other browsers)
- A sense of good Usability and User Experience
- Basic knowledge in handling versioning git
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource
- Good English language skills are required (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality
- Self-employed working in an agile company
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Our team currently consists of several people in various disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We work remotely, are spread over several European countries and like to use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming multinational company and to distinguish yourself. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office (100% remote)
- Family Friendly
- Full-time or part-time - as required
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS and Linux are welcome.
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of 30 years
- Performance-based pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with the right potential
- Flat structures
- Right to a say
- Use of SCRUM/agile methods in the entire company
- We promote further education!
- We regularly go to conferences and bar camps and you are welcome to join us!
- You want to be a speaker and give lectures or sessions? - Great, we'll support you!
- Work on exciting projects with customers from the enterprise segment and medium-sized businesses