React Native Developer (m/f/d)
- Good knowledge of using Redux and Redux Saga
- Knowledge of using XCode and / or Android Studio
- Basic knowledge of native development with Objective-C and / or Java
- Experiences in the health and BLE area are an advantage
- A sense of good Usability and User Experience
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource
- Good English language skills are required (!)
- You are not a self-builder and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Self-employed working in an agile company
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Our team currently consists of several people in various disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We work remotely, are spread over several European countries and like to use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming multinational company and to distinguish yourself. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office (100% remote)
- Family Friendly
- Full-time or part-time - as required
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS and Linux are welcome.
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of 30 years
- Performance-based pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with the right potential
- Flat structures
- Right to a say
- Use of SCRUM/agile methods in the entire company
- We promote further education!
- We regularly go to conferences and bar camps and you are welcome to join us!
- You want to be a speaker and give lectures or sessions? - Great, we'll support you!
- Work on exciting projects with customers from the enterprise segment and medium-sized businesses