Working Student Web Development (m/f/d)
As a working student in web development, you help us to translate the customer's wishes into TYPO3, to implement missing features as Extensions or to implement designs as responsive web experiences using modern tools. Thanks to Home-Office (100% remote), you can make your working hours flexible and perfectly adapt to your studies. It is entirely possible to work from abroad.
- Studies in Media Informatics or a comparable degree program
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to open source is a must
- You like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Self-employed working in a SCRUM team
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Our team currently consists of several people in different disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We are working remotely in general. This gives you the opportunity to work in an ambitious and modern company and to distinguish yourself. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office (100% remote)
- Family Friendly
- Full-time or part-time - as required
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS and Linux are welcome.
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of 30 years
- Performance-based pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with the right potential
- Flat structures
- Right to a say
- Use of SCRUM/agile methods in the entire company
- We promote further education!
- We regularly go to conferences and bar camps, and you are welcome to join us!
- You want to be a speaker and give lectures or sessions? - Great, we'll support you!
- Work on exciting projects from the enterprise segment and medium-sized businesses