Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Thanks to intensive tooling, we do not shy away from using new features of the web platform at an early stage in customer projects. Exploring new technologies is just as much part of everyday life as implementing customer projects? - Then you are right here!
- Residence in Germany
- Solid experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge of the Chrome DevTools (or the developer tools of other browsers)
- A sense of good Usability and User Experience
- Basic knowledge in handling versioning git
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource
- Good English language skills are required (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality
- Self-employed working in an agile company
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.