Web Designer (m/f/d)
As a web designer, you are responsible for designing and implementing high quality and user-friendly designs for the front-end of our customers. You have a good eye for high-quality front-end design and know how to optimize the experience of our customers' users.
- Residence in Germany
- Strong quality awareness
- Ability to emphasize with the perspective of the user
- A sense of good usability and user experience
- Solid experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge of the Chrome DevTools (or the developer tools of other browsers)
- Basic knowledge in handling versioning git
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to Open Source
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like working in a team
- You are able to work independently in an agile company
Experience with the content management system TYPO3 is advantageous, but not mandatory requirements!
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.