Web Developer TYPO3 (m/f/d)
The position puts you in the position directly to the wishes of the customer in the TYPO3 CMS to transfer and possibly to implement missing features as an extension itself.
- Residence in Germany
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Experience in the integration of TYPO3 CMS websites and / or portals
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource is a must
- Good English language skills are required (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Self-employed working in an agile company
You may have already gained experience with the Shopware eCommerce system. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!
Since sgalinski is completely remotely organized, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.