Workstudent Content Manager (m/f/d)
As a working student content manager you support us in writing and editing multimedia content with the TYPO3 CMS. Thanks to the work from the home office (100% remote), you can make your working hours flexible and perfectly adapt to your studies.
- Residence in Germany
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Experience in the integration of Shopware shops
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to OpenSource is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English is helpful
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Self-employed working in a SCRUM team
You may have already gained experience with the TYPO3 CMS. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!