Our agency operates decentrally across several locations and can currently be found in Germany, Romania and Serbia with hard-working developers. If you want to become part of our TYPO3, Shopware and/or Symfony team, you've come to the right place.
Have we aroused your interest? - Then take a look at our current vacancies and apply directly! You don't have the right job for you? No problem, we look forward to receiving your unsolicited application at any time!
Our team currently consists of several people in various disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We work remotely, are spread over several European countries and like to use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming multinational company and to distinguish yourself. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office (100% remote)
- Family Friendly
- Full-time or part-time - as required
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS and Linux are welcome.
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of 30 years
- Performance-based pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with the right potential
- Flat structures
- Right to a say
- Use of SCRUM/agile methods in the entire company
- We promote further education!
- We regularly go to conferences and bar camps and you are welcome to join us!
- You want to be a speaker and give lectures or sessions? - Great, we'll support you!
- Work on exciting projects with customers from the enterprise segment and medium-sized businesses
Markus - PHP/Backend
“Working at sgalinski Internet Services is a lot of fun and enriches every day.“
Fabian - PHP/Backend/Ausbilder
“I think the company is good because we value quality, do our jobs conscientiously, have a flat hierarchy, actively promote further training and have fun at the same time.”
Damjan - Java/PHP/Backend
“Promising young company with a good workflow and tendency of using new technologies. It has a pleasant work atmosphere.”
Philipp - Frontend
“sgalinski Internet Services offers a challenging and exciting work environment. A focus on quality and exploring new technologies belong to the job as much as having a good time with your team mates.”
Vladimir - Designer
“Great interactive organizational stuff and method of labor make the workflow much more interesting. Collegial support combined with joint work creates team spirit.”