0 Comments // Reading Time: 2 min.
You are looking for a (new) job as an integrator in the TYPO3 environment and are affine with PHP and Extbase? Then we at sgalinski Internet Services have the right environment for you!
The position as web developer and integrator puts you in the position of being able to directly transfer the client's wishes into TYPO3 and, if necessary, implement missing features as extensions yourself. In order to be able to master this task, you should have the following characteristics:
- Solid knowledge in handling PHP, Extbase and Fluid
- Experience in the integration of TYPO3 websites
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to open source is a must
- Good written and spoken English skills are helpful
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team.
Maybe you already have experience with TYPO3 Flow, TYPO3 Neos and Shopware. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!
Our team currently consists of six people in different disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We work remotely in principle, are spread over two European countries and mostly use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming multinational company. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours
- Home-Office (location Unterföhring is possible if interested)
- Powerful hard- and software is provided on demand (Windows is therefore excluded!)
- Working in an experienced team with an average age of just under 30 years
- Performance-oriented pay with a solid basic salary according to a transparent formula
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with corresponding potential
- Further training is promoted
- Permanent permanent position
- Work on exciting medium-sized projects with interesting customers
Are you still on the ball? Then just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and with a bit of luck you will soon be our newest team member. We are looking forward to you!
Markus - PHP/Backend
“Working at sgalinski Internet Services is a lot of fun and enriches you every day."
Fabian - PHP/Backend/Ausbilder
“I think the company is good because we value quality, perform our tasks conscientiously, have a flat hierarchy, actively promote training and have fun at the same time."
Damjan - Java/PHP/Backend
“Promising young company with a good workflow and tendency of using new technologies. It has a pleasant work atmosphere.”
Philipp - Frontend
“sgalinski Internet Services offers a challenging and exciting work environment. A focus on quality and exploring new technologies belong to the job as much as having a good time with your team mates.”
Vladimir - Designer
“Great interactive organizational stuff and method of labor make the workflow much more interesting. Collegial support combined with joint work creates team spirit.”