0 Comments // Reading Time: 3 min.
As a frontend developer you are responsible for the implementation of designs for our customers and thus form the link between our designer (or that of the customer) and the backend developers. To accomplish this task, you should have the following qualities:
- Experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge regarding optimization for different end devices and browsers
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to open source is a must
- Good written and spoken English skills are helpful
- You are not a loner and like working in a team
- Appreciation for quality
Our team currently consists of six people in different disciplines from Java and PHP to print design. We work remotely in principle, are spread over two European countries and mostly use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming multinational company. But what else do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in the home office
- Powerful hard and software is provided on demand
- We don't use Windows in the company!
- Work in an experienced team with an average age of (still) less than 30 years.
- Performance-oriented pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved in open source projects
- Good career opportunities with corresponding potential
- flat structures and the right to have a say
- Use of SCRUM in the entire company
- direct contact to customers and requirements
- We promote further education.
- Work on exciting medium-sized projects with interesting customers.
Are you still on the ball? Then just send us an email to email@example.com and with a bit of luck you might be part of our team soon. We are looking forward to you!
Markus - PHP/Backend
“Working at sgalinski Internet Services is a lot of fun and enriches you every day.“
Fabian - PHP/Backend/Ausbilder
“I think the company is good because we value quality, perform our tasks conscientiously, have a flat hierarchy, actively promote training and have fun at the same time.”
Damjan - Java/PHP/Backend
“Promising young company with a good workflow and tendency of using new technologies. It has a pleasant work atmosphere.”
Philipp - Frontend
“sgalinski Internet Services offers a challenging and exciting work environment. A focus on quality and exploring new technologies belong to the job as much as having a good time with your team mates.”
Vladimir - Designer
“Great interactive organizational stuff and method of labor make the workflow much more interesting. Collegial support combined with joint work creates team spirit.”