0 Comments // Reading Time: 2 min.
Today we have released version 3.2.0 of our Cookie Opt-In. This update adds a lot of new features, improves existing functions and solves many bugs. :)
Many thanks to everyone who reports bugs and suggestions for improvement in our Gitlab Issue Tracker !
- The JSON with the settings is now always minified for rendering in the frontend. The non-minified version is still accessible for better debugging on the file system.
- You can now hide the “Powered by” text in the consent settings box.
- You now have much better control over the external content protection!
- You can now easily directly specify which elements must be protected and which not. You can do that either from the TYPO 3 Backend or via HTML classes and attributes!
- You can now open the GDPR box at any time.
- You can now hook event callbacks to specific elements when they have been replaced by the external content protection.
- You can extend and override the default functionality to better suit your needs according to your own use case.
- If you are in a subdomain, you can now set the cookie for the whole domain (not always GDPR-compliant).
- When you grant consent to an external element, it is now being replaced back properly into its original place inside a container.
- Improved the language support for page trees that excluded languages that were supported by the system.
- Removed the cHash parameters from the footer links of the consent settings box.
- Fixed an error that occurred in certain TYPO 3 versions due to problems with the AbstractViewHelper.
|TYPO3 Versions||6.2.X | 7.6.X | 8.7.X | 9.5.X | 10.4.X|
|PHP Versions||5.5.X | 7.0.X | 7.1.X | 7.2.X | 7.3.X | 7.4.X|
|Tested Browsers||Internet Explorer 11 and Evergreen Browsers|