0 Comments // Reading Time: 1 min.
Today we have released version 4.2.0 of our Cookie Opt-In. This update adds a lot of new features, improves existing functions and solves many bugs. :)
Many thanks to everyone who reports bugs and suggestions for improvement in our Gitlab Issue Tracker !
- We have added the possibility to set a certain width of the browser window up to which the smaller version of the cookie banner will be displayed. We expect that this customization will drastically improve the usability of your website and thus bounce rate, conversion rate and other important metrics.
- For more customization and a better user experience, you can now set a different description for each external content item on your web page. The value of the HTML tag attribute data-iframe-consent-description is now also displayed in the window that replaces external content, so visitors know what kind of content lies beneath it.
- The data-iframe-consent-description HTML tag attribute value now has a placeholder in the template that you can move and customize.
- We added a detailed description for each Mustache marker that we typically use in all of our HTML templates.
- Fixed CSS styles for Firefox that did not display the checkboxes correctly.
|TYPO3 Versions||8.7.X | 9.5.X | 10.4.X |
TYPO3 versions 6 and 7, are supported up to version 3 of our product.
|PHP Versions||7.0.X | 7.1.X | 7.2.X | 7.3.X | 7.4.X|
|Tested Browsers||Internet Explorer 11 and Evergreen Browsers|