0 Comments // Reading Time: 1 min.
Today we have released version 4.1.0 of our Cookie Opt-In. This update adds a lot of new features, improves existing functions and solves many bugs. :)
Many thanks to everyone who reports bugs and suggestions for improvement in our Gitlab Issue Tracker !
- Changed the SameSite policy to allow setting cookies to iframes from other domains.
- Made the consideration of the DoNotTrack browser setting optional.
- HTML templates have been added to the translation options: This allows different templates to be used in different languages, allowing a different look & feel of the OptIn for each language.
- We have added a PHP command to programmatically regenerate the script files.
- Fixed spelling in the German language.
- Improved the accessibility of the cookie optin dialog.
- Removed multiple slashes in the beginning of the footer link URLs for older TYPO3 versions.
|TYPO3 Versions||8.7.X | 9.5.X | 10.4.X |
TYPO3 versions 6 and 7, are supported up to version 3 of our product.
|PHP Versions||7.0.X | 7.1.X | 7.2.X | 7.3.X | 7.4.X|
|Tested Browsers||Internet Explorer 11 and Evergreen Browsers|