0 Comments // Reading Time: 1 min.
Today we have released version 2.2.0 of our TypoScript Plugin. This update improves the stability. Many thanks to all who report bugs in our Gitlab issue tracker!
- [FEATURE] Support of the latest IDE versions.
- [TASK] Improvement of the license check (Better compatibility, less requests, detailed error messages).
- [TASK] Provide a small compatibility, if the old plugin and the new one is installed at the same time.
- [BUGFIX] The String detection wasn't working like expected.
- [BUGFIX] It wasn't possible to use some characters inside the keywords.
- [BUGFIX] Proper integration of the condition dividers like: && ||.
- [BUGFIX] Constants inside of conditions weren't possible.
- [BUGFIX] Fix of several smaller syntax errors.
|TYPO3 Versions||7.6.X | 8.7.X | 9.5.X | 10.4.X|
to min. 2020.1