1 Comment // Reading Time: 1 min.
In the last few days, together with our new colleague Damjan Komlenac, I have updated the TypoScript plugin to version 1.4!
This time we had to care more about the stability and the functionality, because unfortunately some bugs were caused by the many new functions, which were added last time. Among other things auto-completion, inline documentation and the "Code-Type-Annotations" now work completely error-free. In the past these have caused problems again and again.
At this point a big thank you to the users who gave us the needed feedback and downloaded the plugin nearly 15,000 times!
In addition, we have started to eliminate legacy code. We started with a complete revision of the parser and lexer in TypoScript1.
- Rewrite of the Lexer and Parser
- Outside a block, it should not be able to set a dot in front of a key value
- Auto format don't remove multiple empty lines
- Auto documentation bugs
- "@" within "#"-commented line creates an error
- Multiple conditions throws an error
- end of condition with [global] or [end] is not recognized
- Using constants as keys confuses formatting.
- Condition implicitly ending previous condition is marked as syntax error
- Auto completion for [end], [else], [global]