0 Kommentare // Lesezeit: 1 min.
This update fixes some major bugs, and contains several new features.
Solves a problem with TYPO3 having a default language which is not english. You can set the configuration option in the extension manager. The LFEditor maps it then correctly to the localization system of the language files.
Not throwing exception if main language file has no constants and en is not default language in TYPO3.
- Using 'en' as language label instead of 'default'
- Clearing language cache after writing language files
- Adds checkbox 'The user can save localization changes directly to extensions?'
- Adds a checkbox to the backend user settings which allows non-admin users to switch between editing modes.
- Adds extension groups in select list (Local, System)
- File Edit - Adding reference language selector
Earlier, english was a reference language by default.