0 Comments // Reading Time: 1 min.
Towards the end of the month we released the latest feature version of df_tabs. This version contains numerous bugfixes as well as smaller features. Enclosed a small summary:
- Support of grid elements
- Numerous optimizations and improvements to the animation script
- Different tab plugins on one page are now completely supported by the house
- Stabilization of the AJAX reload option
- Support of older installations with the base-tag
- Ensuring compatibility with our "content_replacer" extension for TYPO3
Ourr Gulp-Toolchain is now in version 3.1.0 and supports the integration of SVG elements with a new Mixin. With this, smaller SVG icons are simply included directly into the stylesheet, making them rendered faster and the page generating fewer requests.
Have you already looked at the toolchain or even used it? Which solution do you use for SVG integration? We are looking forward to your feedback in the comment area!