0 Comments // Reading Time: 1 min.
Today we released version 2.1.0 of our TypoScript and Fluid plugin. This update improves the stability, resolves some issues and also optimizes the performance. :) Thanks to all of you who are reporting bugs in our Gitlab issue tracker!
- [TASK] Raise the minimum IDE version to 181.
- [TASK] Resolves all deprecations and refactoring of old code.
- [BUGFIX] The file logic wasn't working correctly, if the extension isn't in an extension folder.
- [BUGFIX] Some links are 404 pages.
- [BUGFIX] Fixes some NullPointerExceptions.
- [FEATURE] Adds a setting to remove the injection for some tags.
- [TASK] Correction of some urls, because they were 404 pages.
- [TASK] Raise the minimum IDE version to build number 181.
- [BUGFIX] Sometimes arguments are marked as required, but they shouldn't.
- [BUGFIX] "Outdated stub in index" error was thrown in the index utility.