Update on our open source extensions

Update on our open source extensions

Fabian Galinski 15. September 2017 Releases

1 Comment // Reading Time: 2 min.

For some time now we have been updating our open source extensions step by step in line with our internal TYPO3 base to TYPO3 8.7. Today we have made the last changes to this and therefore release all new extensions in one go - on Packagist, in the TER and our own Composer-Satis. In the course of the updates we have migrated the issue tracker for all extensions to our Gitlab. Therefore we ask you not to use TYPO3 Forge anymore for ideas, wishes and bug notifications. In the list below the new URL's can be found.

BREAKING! As part of these updates, we also released a new extension today. The SEO Redirects Management Extension,which allows you to create and manage redirects and the 404 page handling of TYPO3 with multilanguage and multidomain support. This extension contains premium features, which you can purchase with a license key, such as a redirect log, as well as regular expression support. We hope for your support!


Changelogs of all updated extensions

EXT:lfeditor

Update from Version 4.0.5 to 4.0.7

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] Preparation of documentation
  • [BUGFIX] Resolve a warning that occurred when writing an overwritten language file.
  • [BUGFIX] Overwrite mode does not work with CDATA blocks.

EXT:tinymce4_rte

Update from Version 2.2.2 to 3.0.1

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] TYPO3 8.7 Compatibility
  • [FEATURE] Integration of the plugin: fullscreen
  • [FEATURE] Integration of the plugin: help
  • [FEATURE] Integration of the plugin: codemirror
  • [FEATURE] The editor is now Responsive
  • [FEATURE] Improvement of documentation

EXT:tinymce

Update from Version 4.4.1 to 5.0.1

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] TYPO3 8.7 Compatibility
  • [FEATURE] Update of the TinyMCE to version 4.6.6
  • [FEATURE] Improvement of the documentation
  • [BUGFIX] When editing an element, the following error occurs: "TypeError: this.getDoc(...) is undefined".

EXT:sg_contentlink

Update from Version 1.3.1 to 1.4.0

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] TYPO3 8.7 Compatibility
  • [FEATURE] Documentation Improvement
  • [TASK] Shift functionality to a separate tab within the TCA

EXT:content_replacer

Update from Version 3.1.0 to 3.1.2

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [BUGFIX] Created parsers do not take into account the length of a configured keyword.

EXT:df_contentslide

Update from Version 6.1.1 to 6.1.3

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] Improvement of documentation
  • [TASK] Code Cleanups, Smaller Fixes
  • [BUGFIX] The Contentslide viewhelper ignores the parent class

EXT:df_tabs

Update from Version 5.0.3 to 5.1.4

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] TYPO3 8.7 Compatibility
  • [FEATURE] Documentation Improvement
  • [BUGFIX] The wrong wizard icons are being used

EXT:df_tools

Update from Version 2.0.4 to 2.0.7

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] Improvement of documentation

EXT:scriptmerger

Update from Version 5.0.3 to 5.1.3

Repository Issue-Tracker

Changelog:

  • [FEATURE] TYPO3 8.7 Compatibility
  • [FEATURE] Documentation Improvement
  • [FEATURE] Adds an asynchronous load option for JavaScript files
  • [FEATURE] Allow registration of multiple post URL processors
  • [TASK] Code Cleanups, Smaller Fixes
  • [BUGFIX] Some pages are displayed without errors in white (parser problem)

1 Comment

  • Stefan Galinski

    Stefan Galinski

    at 15.09.2017

    Awesome work @team! Awesome work @team!

    Drop files here
Drop files here