Add Content Element
Via the + Content button
On the left above and below each content element there is a button for creating a new page content.
- Click on the + Content button for adding a new content element at the position where you want to insert the new content.
- Select the content element you need.
- The mask with the content properties appears. You can insert your content immediately.
- Save your changes
Via Drag & Drop
On the left above the content area there is a + button.
- Click on the + button.
- A menu with all available content elements appears. Select a content element.
- You will still see the menu even if you scroll down in the content area.
- Click on the required content element with the left mouse button and move it to the selected position while holding down the button.
- You can recognize an available position by the orange coloring. As soon as the position appears green, you can release the left mouse button.
- You have now added a new content element and can now edit it.