Many websites offer functions that are only available to logged in users such as subscribers of a service provider. To configure such access restrictions, our website base provides a fully configurable registration and login system with extensive user management tools in the backend.
Some TYPO3 extensions offer basic login systems based on email and password. Our Website-Base significantly extends this functionality through numerous features, including:
- Registration and login via Facebook or Google accounts
- Automatic sending of e-mail notifications for registration confirmation or password reset etc.
- Full configurability of the mail templates used (more info)
- If required, registration and confirmation of multiple e-mail addresses per user
- Support for profile pictures via file upload or Gravatar incl. a selection tool for the image area to be displayed
- Automatic login after registration
- Adjustable password requirements
- Random password generation with consideration of these requirements
To make managing front-end users as easy as possible, an extensive front-end users module has been integrated into the back-end.
In this module, registered users can be searched for, edited and filtered by user groups. In addition, front-end users can be created, deactivated, deleted and manually confirmed here. The module also provides the ability to log in as a specific user in the front-end for testing or problem solving purposes. Last but not least, all accessible data can be downloaded as a CSV file.
The module thus offers all the functions needed to manage the registered page users.
Would you like to know more?
All information about the available editions can be found on the webpage for our TYPO3 Website-Base. You have the possibility to get a Website at a Fixed Price or you decide for a Website as a Service package, with which no further costs for hosting or security and function updates will come up to you.