Integration of the Amazon Web Services - CloudFront CDN
Creation of a new CloudFront Distribution
- Login into the AWS console (https://console.aws.amazon.com)
- Click on "Services" and select "CloudFront" within "Networking & Content Delivery"
- Create a new distribution. AWS will show you the way to go at this point.
Note: It's recommended that you add an Alternate Domain Name (CNAME) like "cdn.sgalinski.de"
Enable CloudFront for the TYPO3 site
- Make sure, that this extension is enabled in the extension manager.
- Open the configuration view within the extension manager for this extension.
- Enable the CDN and add your CNAME with the host and a tailing slash in "Cloud Front URL which replaces the resources." The value should look like "https://cdn.sgalinski.de/"
You can disable cloudFront for one page. Example: www.sgalinski.de/news/?cloudFrontDisabled=1